Subscribe to ART and CRAFT by Mimi Pinto by Email ART and CRAFT by Mimi Pinto: Problem Skin Type

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Problem Skin Type


Problem Skin Type?

Tackling Problem skin – Blackheads and Whiteheads


Do you suffer from Blackheads and Whiteheads?, especially in my case, frustratingly and awkwardly on the tip of my nose.  Are you spending an extortionate amount of time and money on face mask, skin peels etc., only to find it makes little difference.   Is you skin looking dull, tired and dehydrated?

Well I certainly said yes to all of the above.  I have also tried all the homemade remedies and suggestions girlfriends have thrown at me.  Coffee grounds – I think I just prefer to drink my coffee.  Lemon scrubs- this sure has a sting in its tail especially if you have any abrasion on your skin.  Sugar scrubs, – I went out in the garden to do some weeding after trying this one out, every wasp in town thought I must be a floral bloom.

Try using the Wool felted Facial Exfoliator.  I now use this regularly.  Its a natural exfoliator, the wool is gently and yet does the job.  The Facial exfoliators are small little cubes of goodness, perfectly formed to get into the contours of your face.  Added vitamin E gives to skin that healthy glow and brings back that perkiness.

To use: thoroughly wet the exfoliator, build a rich lather in your hand and using circular motions go over the contour of your face, get into the groves and lines, work it over the area with the blackheads and whiteheads.  rinse and pat dry.  I then apply a sealing oil.  your skin pores are all clean and open so seal it with a nourishing oil, preferably with vitamin E added.  You will be amazed at just how good your skin feels.


No comments:

Post a Comment